Today we will tell you how we work with advertisers 🤔. We call advertisers all our partners who come to us with their offers. It can be not only a young affiliate, but also, for example, an affiliate programme or directly a company that wants to bring traffic to its products or services. Usually they come to us with adult offers. So, let's describe the work point by point.
1. The advertiser fills out a form on our website, and a manager contacts him.
2. Getting to know each other. We start a dialogue with the advertiser, get acquainted, introduce ourselves, identify his needs according to the standard. After we have learnt his vertical, GEO, desired formats, we move on to the presentation.
3. We tell them about our fully managed platform and what it means. Namely, all advertising campaigns are created, edited and optimised through the manager, i.e. directly by his hands. The advertiser will be given access to a personal cabinet where he can see the statistics of the campaign(s).
There you can see statistics by day, by specific campaign, by clicks, by creo and traffic sources. The advertiser can top up the balance and see the actual, and he also has the ability to put on stop or on the contrary switch on any of his campaign.
4. When our advertiser agrees with the proposed conditions, he receives the following message: "You are only required to discuss all questions regarding targeting (GEO, device, browsers, etc.), formats and budgets/bids. Of course, you need a link to the offer itself (preferably with our macros so you can optimise), you can send creatives if you need them, or we can help you pick them up, top up your balance and go!". Almost immediately after that we send a link to the postback and our macros (for the tracker).
5. The advertiser sends everything requested, top up the account. After that, the manager creates a campaign. And that's it! Waiting for the profit!
What else is important to know?
👀 Our main tool in creating a campaign is the bidder itself. We don't use any tracker and create a campaign only there. This means that the advertiser sends us a ready URL from the tracker with our macros. Or in case it is impossible to track his offer, just the URL without macros.
👀 We have the ability to configure postback, i.e. in our statistics the advertiser will see conversions and cost per conversion for his campaigns.
👀 We are integrated with the major trackers - Binom, Bemob, Voluum, Peerclick and CPV Lab Pro. You can choose a ready-made preset.
We have a referral programme: +5% to your personal account. Please ask your manager for details.
As you can see, the process of working with us is transparent and you can control your campaigns. Ready? So push the button!